تالار گفتگوی کیش تک/ kishtech forum
ترجمة المصطلحات - نسخه‌ی قابل چاپ

+- تالار گفتگوی کیش تک/ kishtech forum (http://forum.kishtech.ir)
+-- انجمن: پردیس فناوری کیش (http://forum.kishtech.ir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- انجمن: سامانه آموزش آنلاین رهیاران (http://forum.kishtech.ir/forumdisplay.php?fid=209)
+--- موضوع: ترجمة المصطلحات (/showthread.php?tid=79793)

ترجمة المصطلحات - hager - 11-09-2023

Well, here is another version of the article:
Translation of Academic Terms: Challenges and Solutions
Translation of academic terms is an important and necessary process to ensure effective scientific communication between researchers from different countries. It helps the researchers to understand the scientific researches published in other languages, and it also helps them to publish their research works in international scientific journals.
However, translating academic terms is not an easy task, it faces many challenges, including:

[list]
[*]The difference in meaning between languages: the same term may have more meaning than the original language, which may lead to difficulty in determining the intended meaning.
[*]Absence of direct translation of academic terms: there may not be an equivalent term in the translated language for the academic term in the original language, which may require hiring a new term or creative translation.
[*]Difficulty understanding the scientific context: It may be difficult to understand the scientific context of the academic term in the original language, which may lead to an inaccurate or inaccurate translation.
[/list]
In order to overcome these challenges, translators must follow my group of tips, including:
[list]
[*]Necessary research: The translator must conduct necessary research around the term to be translated, in order to learn the exact scientific meaning.
[*]Refer to dictionaries and references: The translator must refer to specialized dictionaries and references, so as to ensure the accuracy of the translation.
[*]Seeking help from experts: The translator can seek help from experts in the field of specialization that includes the term to be translated, in order to get help in the translation.
[/list]
By following these tips, translators can translate academic terms in an accurate and clear manner, which contributes to the strengthening of scientific communication between researchers from different countries of the world.
The changes you made to the article:

[list]
[*]Title: I changed the title to "Translation of Academic Terms: Challenges and Solutions" to be more focused on the topic of the article.
[*]Introduction: I added a new paragraph in the introduction to define the importance of translating academic terms.
[*]Challenges: I have added a new paragraph to discuss the challenges of translating academic terms.
[*]Solution: I have added a new paragraph to discuss the solution that citizens can overcome the challenges of translating academic terms.
[*]Conclusion: I added a new paragraph to the conclusion to emphasize the importance of translating academic terms.
[/list]
I hope you like this new version of the article.

تابع: ترجمة المصطلحات الأكاديمية
 ترجمة المصطلحات الأكاديمية