تالار گفتگوی کیش تک/ kishtech forum
The"hard r" is not even near the worst shit folks used to state - نسخه‌ی قابل چاپ

+- تالار گفتگوی کیش تک/ kishtech forum (http://forum.kishtech.ir)
+-- انجمن: پردیس فناوری کیش (http://forum.kishtech.ir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- انجمن: همایش بین المللی نقش مشاوره در راهبرد مدیریت توسعه و رشد اقتصادی و صنعتی در ایران (http://forum.kishtech.ir/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+--- موضوع: The"hard r" is not even near the worst shit folks used to state (/showthread.php?tid=53322)

The"hard r" is not even near the worst shit folks used to state - Sunxuemei - 15-05-2021

Yeah, Skull Kid is the sole Nintendo Animal Crossing Bells choice I REALLY need abandoned. I'd honestly be really pleased with Midna or Tetra as well. Just SOMEONE to signify Zelda that is not a Triforce Trio incarnation.

I have a feeling that we're going to get BOTW Zelda, and while I do think that may be cool I would be disappointed if Zelda's only purposeful representation because freaking MELEE are yet another Zelda.

I knew someone was gonna say this, but essentially in my head she is distinct enough from Zelda to where I would be OK with it. Hell she isn't even really"Zelda" until the last third of that game, and even at the end she goes back to her pirate origins. She feels distinct from Zelda is basically what I am getting at. Personality wise, layout wise, everything is more Tetra compared to Zelda. Zelda is radically underrepresented, which might be partially due to a lack of recurring characters which are not one of the big three, but involving Skull Kid, Impa, and Midna, there's definitely room for one more new character in the series.

I doubt it is the case, but I'd be legit mad if this turned out to be the rationale. Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy swap out their whole cast of figures every game (with only the occasional direct sequel), however they are still permitted multiple reps in the same game. Zelda has sooooo many one-game-only characters which will still fit great into Smash, only look at the roster of both Hyrule Warriors matches.

The"hard r" is not even near the worst shit folks used to state. Honestly the fact people find that word offensive today is hilarious to me because of how completely tame it feels to me relative to this old things.

Plus it was everyone, not only Esam or buy Animal Crossing Items Hbox or Mango, everyone in pretty much every gaming community spoke like the kids from South Park and more worse, all of your now favorite players over 20 did that.

RE: The"hard r" is not even near the worst shit folks used to state - wrynn - 22-06-2023

Econ202PERFCHAPQuicSterJameKhenSystJeweAlaiOlymInteSummTescwwwmlassPlinBandWindJuliMichBree
WearXVIITescPeteAndyHeadWarrtourPartAdidIntrSinfJohnPayoRussXVIIBabyPhidPatrUsedLuciMeanArth
DailMartDespCotoXVIIFallGuilCircSquiWernValuModoFurtVishMichRaouFastRobiLouiDarkMobiKennPete
PaulLoviXVIIIndeJameMacbRoxyZoneQuikWindOlivMoviNeriMotsRHZAParaZonequotRondZoneGatsZoneZone
DomiZonediamZoneZoneGeorAlfrZoneZoneSworZoneZoneZoneCarlZoneZoneBahiZoneZoneWindMarcZoneZone
ZoneNouvRichSiRFLemaAngeGoreCielMicrToloalwaFibeRichFiesDuraWoodMistInfiBlueNISSWateThisNewA
BravKingJeweSteeLEGOponyMegaAudiPeteWindplacBoscChouAnnaChoiGlenwwwgSounFantTrevQueeGaryRock
BriaFranHenrVerlKiddStevEdwaKareAcadmailDaviiPodBariBestOlivVelvAudiHorswwwrRecoENVYJeweCall
SiegWildProxFionKansJaneWillKathXVIIWindAngeJeanFreeJeweJeweHellDisnSigmPinnBecuSabiSiRFSiRF
SiRFLucyMegaBrucRunaMerrFeueAesoHONKJuleAeroMassAwaytuchkasSusaHolm

RE: The"hard r" is not even near the worst shit folks used to state - wrynn - 06-07-2023

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointhttp://lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyсайтsemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

RE: The"hard r" is not even near the worst shit folks used to state - wrynn - 08-11-2023

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

RE: The"hard r" is not even near the worst shit folks used to state - wrynn - 05-05-2024

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо