تالار گفتگوی کیش تک/ kishtech forum
Day three could be even wilder than last night" - نسخه‌ی قابل چاپ

+- تالار گفتگوی کیش تک/ kishtech forum (http://forum.kishtech.ir)
+-- انجمن: پردیس فناوری کیش (http://forum.kishtech.ir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- انجمن: کارگاه ، سمینار و دوره های آموزشی (http://forum.kishtech.ir/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+--- موضوع: Day three could be even wilder than last night" (/showthread.php?tid=36450)

Day three could be even wilder than last night" - liny195 - 17-12-2019

/>Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsFiled under:Minnesota Vikings 2019 NFL DraftReport: Vikings have ‘gotten calls’ about trading Rudolph Rashod Hill Jersey , Waynes, RhodesNew,111commentsDay three could be even wilder than last nightCDTShareTweetShareShareReport: Vikings have ‘gotten calls’ about trading Rudolph, Waynes, RhodesPhoto by Gregory Shamus/Getty ImagesAfter four trades in the third round, the last four rounds of the draft for the Minnesota Vikings could be even wilder, if you believe this nugget from NFL insider Albert BreerSadBreer corrected the mis-spelling of Trae in a follow up tweet).If this is legitimate...and I’m kinda dubious, it would seem that Rudolph would be the guy Minnesota would want to move first. They drafted TE Irv Smith in the second round, and a Rudolph trade would give the Vikings the cap relief needed to ensure they can sign all 372 draft picks that are currently on the books for them to select today.But I’m not sure if this isn’t a rumor plant by someone within the Vikings, maybe even Spielman himself Tom Compton Jersey , looking to get someone to give him a fourth for Rudy. I would be okay with that deal now that they have Smith, but giving up Waynes or Rhodes for just a fourth? No, I would not be good with that at all. Now, if it’s another player involved, or maybe future second or third round picks, I might be on board, depending on who the team is and what the full deal was. Stay tuned kids, because I have a feeling today is going to be nuts. "Awwww, look, a random butt I’m gonna hit!""WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsMinnesota Vikings 2019 OffseasonHarrison Smith Dan Bailey Jersey , Mike Remmers featured in this season’s “Bad Lip Reading”New,5comments“Awwww, look, a random butt I’m gonna hit!”CSTShareTweetShareShareHarrison Smith, Mike Remmers featured in this season’s “Bad Lip Reading”Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY SportsIn what is becoming a tradition at the end of every NFL season, the folks that are responsible for the “Bad Lip Reading” videos on YouTube have released the video that encapsulates the 2018-19 NFL season. There are a couple of members of the Minnesota Vikings that are featured, and they’re in relatively close to each other as far as when they appear in the video.The first one, right around the 3:29 mark of the video, is safety Harrison Smith. Without giving away too much, the video shows Smith on the sideline at U.S. Bank Stadium in a pretty good mood and looking for someone to celebrate with.After that Brett Jones Jersey , at the 4:05 mark of the video, we get offensive tackle Mike Remmers and his pre-game introduction from one of the Vikings’ prime time games this past season. Given that PFF stats are being used, I assume it’s either the game against the New Orleans Saints or the Green Bay Packers from Sunday Night Football.Here’s the entire video. There are plenty of funny lines throughout the entire thing, but I wanted to highlight the two members of our favorite football team first.These videos get better every year, in my opinion. I can’t imagine having to go through all the video that these folks have to go through to make this video, and then having to come up with something funny to say that fits the lip movements. I know that I certainly wouldn’t be able to pull this sort of thing off, but I’m glad that there are folks like these out there that have the talent to do so.Enjoy the video, ladies and gentlemen!