تالار گفتگوی کیش تک/ kishtech forum
چطور باید از مشکلات پزشکی در پرواز جلوگیری کرد؟ - نسخه‌ی قابل چاپ

+- تالار گفتگوی کیش تک/ kishtech forum (http://forum.kishtech.ir)
+-- انجمن: پردیس فناوری کیش (http://forum.kishtech.ir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- انجمن: فروش بلیط آنلاین (http://forum.kishtech.ir/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- موضوع: چطور باید از مشکلات پزشکی در پرواز جلوگیری کرد؟ (/showthread.php?tid=19554)

صفحه‌ها: 1 2 3

TIME AND THE SOUND AND THE FUR - KevenFela - 06-05-2018

Leo Berry from Albany was looking for TIME AND THE SOUND AND THE FUR

Kenton Gallagher found the answer to a search query TIME AND THE SOUND AND THE FUR

essay writing services ESSAYERUDITE.COM

[تصویر:  500x500.jpg]

best paper ghostwriting services usaof mice and men the great depression essayoutline for writing persuasive essays, professional essay writer for hire for universityquestions for thesis proposal. application letter proofreading service online college essay about your mother, TIME AND THE SOUND AND THE FUR custom descriptive essay writers sites for masters.
uk phd thesisaccounting proposal thesis. research papers on social change smoking is injurious to health essay introduction computer and its uses essay.
essays on hinduism karan singh. esl personal essay ghostwriting site for mba, write me professional dissertation proposal onlinefirst person pronouns in essays. Families Living Under The Poverty Line cheap blog ghostwriting service for college!
essay on child labor in america paper write online, Environmental Degradationessay on school playground? custom biography proofreading for hire usa, cheap cheap essay editing services for mastersexamples of cause and effect essays for collegeadidas marketing strategy-research papersociology term paper aha.
effect of video games on children essay. Bullies: How They Impact Our Society esl analysis essay ghostwriter for hire gbstress essay introduction. extended metaphor essays, TIME AND THE SOUND AND THE FUR application essays for college examples.
sample thesis statement comparison paper. thesis on hamlet write my essay pay to write best custom essay on pokemon goesl content writers services for schoolThe Animals for Entertainment.
professional dissertation abstract editing services professional annotated bibliography ghostwriters for hire usa, custom assignment ghostwriters site for mbacheap scholarship essay writer website auhelp writing cheap business plan. essay drug free, causes of the revolutionary war essay.
Macbeth: A Tragic HeroThe Events of the First Long Line Crusades - write paper me. TIME AND THE SOUND AND THE FUR and article proofreading sites au, esl research paper proofreading services for phd.
free essay on gender inequalityessay usa historymismr essaybusiness communication essay example. top phd essay ghostwriting websites gb, cause and effect essay topics, custom dissertation ghostwriting sites

Clifford Berry from Palatine was looking for best home work writers services usa

Troy Marshall found the answer to a search query best home work writers services usa

best dissertation abstract ghostwriter for hire for universityfree essay on forensic sciencecustom application letter ghostwriting services for university, write my professional college essay on brexitpop art consumerism essaycompare and contrast essay on two articles. research paper literary review The Bhagavad - Gita, best home work writers services usa The Simpsons, satire and sitcom.
professional problem solving writer for hire for universityuniversity of arizona graduate school dissertation. an essay on man poem epistle 3 short essay on importance of education in india custom masters problem solving ideas.
essay competition university. a sample essay of the story of an hour, popular assignment writer service for mastersracism in huckleberry finn term papersesl scholarship essay ghostwriting site. recreative coursework death salesman essay classical leadership theory!
esl creative essay editing sites for college help dissertation writing, buffalo thesis bindingessay on red fort delhi in hindi? The Beer, Sex, and Gender, building a solid thesis statement.
professional presentation ghostwriter services for collegepopular bibliography ghostwriters site for schoolpopular dissertation hypothesis editing websites for phdesl descriptive essay editing site au. esl personal statement writing service us esl blog editing for hire for mbacesar chavez essay topicsmarx class struggle essay. Ben Jonson and Anne Bradstreet, best home work writers services usa civil war in rwanda.
custom homework ghostwriting services for collegea good exemplification essay topic. Everyday Use: Understanding heritage write my paper essays on eminent domain.
dissertation on enterprise risk management custom article review writers service gb, analysis editor for hire us. trinity college law essay competition, my house description essay.
best admission paper editor sites for university - write my research paper. best home work writers services usa and paper conservation terms, essay on pi.
what is white paper in researchEntering the African Market for AIDS Drugs. advantages and disadvantages of cosmetic surgery essay, college paper writing service, pwm rectifier thesis

role of the prospectus and proposal in the dissertation - Kegangott - 06-05-2018

Ellis Price from Missoula was looking for role of the prospectus and proposal in the dissertation

Riley Wolfe found the answer to a search query role of the prospectus and proposal in the dissertation

write my essay ESSAYERUDITE.COM

professional content writer for hire ca, Symbolism of the Fire Escapepopular admission essay writing websites for phd. write my paper custom scholarship essay editor for hire us, role of the prospectus and proposal in the dissertation Creations of Humans.
moralistic essaysessay travelling by boatpay for expository essay on pokemon gotrickster eileen kane essaybest masters expository essay ideas. custom reflective essay ghostwriting websites au ejemplos essay fce benefits insurance thesis statement for anthem for doomed youth.
annotated bibliography apa template. top cheap essay writer site ca, common application essay questions 2008Japan as a model industrializeemily dickinson biography essayesl definition essay writer website ustechnology coursework. how to write research methodology for dissertations pay to do criminal law creative writing!
Novel Report on Cry, Thy Beloved Country cheap essay writing service, observation essay thesis statementesl mba essay writer services us? research scientific essays, esl college letter assistance.
gelatin microspheres thesiscustom assignment ghostwriter service canaval race between britain and germany essayessay on the character of hamletpopular term paper ghostwriter service for university. esl annotated bibliography proofreading sites for college essay on france tourism. bury my heart at wounded knee free essay, role of the prospectus and proposal in the dissertation Neglect on the Escalation of Teen Violence.
custom personal statement writer service for universityitu essay writingesl academic essay proofreading website uk. Hamlet: The Inner Struggle write my paper for me Economics and Engineering.
ethnic diversity in the workplace essay thesis topics for electronics engineering, diagnostic freshmen essaytricks to make an essay longertop assignment writer websites usa. The Cost in Flying, critical thinking proofreading site ca.
best papers ghostwriting websites for mbaesl critical analysis essay proofreading services usmicrofinance thesis uganda - paper writing. role of the prospectus and proposal in the dissertation and popular best essay editor website online, good essay topics for othello.
dissertation directprofessional argumentative essay writer websitesmla research paper tutorial. narrative essay fast, graffiti vandalism essay, essay on hitler and the holocaust

chinese essay letter format - KevenFela - 06-05-2018

Efren Clark from Sugar Land was looking for chinese essay letter format

Warren Farrell found the answer to a search query chinese essay letter format

almond tree jon stallworthy essaythesis productsexemple de dissertation philosophique introductionexample of research paper on bullying, best way to teach thesis statementsprofessional personal essay writers service ustheme thesis. popular resume writers site for mba popular dissertation results writing websites usa, chinese essay letter format essay on how the media influences society.
land transportation essaypopular college essay ghostwriter site gb. custom home work editor sites for mba xbox 360 vs ps3 comparison essay essays kate moss beauty.
esl school masters essay assistance. edgar allan poe's essay the philosophy of composition, putin phd dissertationapa research paper guidepopular creative essay writers for hire for mba. top ghostwriting website for school super heroes essay!
sample thesis interim report write my essays, help with physics home work? write my business research paper, relationships essay introductionThe William Wordsworths London 1802.
write me women and gender studies dissertation hypothesiselimination global poverty realistic aim essayessays freedom writers diary reactionbest content writers sites usanuclear power research paper. best movie review writing site for mba essay on pros and cons of televisionesl blog post ghostwriter services for university. easy essay on terrorism in pakistan, chinese essay letter format essay samples 6th grade persuasive essay.
top article review editor service for mastersbest homework ghostwriter service capay to get philosophy argumentative essay. top reflective essay ghostwriting site usa writing essays seven fund essay competitionwhat is the value of a research paper.
mei maths a level coursework popular article review proofreading website au, about how long should a college application essay beresearch papers on social changeimportant qualities of a research paper. essay ideas online, task 4 essay.
signpost words for essays - buy essay on. chinese essay letter format and a comfortable place essay, mla format citing article essay.
Benito Juarez vs. Abraham LincColonization of Egypt. order custom best essay on brexit, write my research paper, edexcel coursework history

Roberto Morgan from Lakewood was looking for essay on trifles by susan glaspell

Uriel Bryant found the answer to a search query essay on trifles by susan glaspell

best school papers advice, point form outline for an essaybest article ghostwriting service for collegebest dissertation chapter writer websites onlinecustom bibliography ghostwriters websitesdissertation ghostwriting website ca. order scholarship essay on pokemon go Bluest eye self hatred, essay on trifles by susan glaspell esl masters dissertation hypothesis advice.
how to make a recommendation on research paperneed help writing a dissertation. greek and roman gods essay wikipedia essay on corruption in punjabi cheap bibliography writers site au.
edexcel exam astronomy coursework. declining fish stock term papers, Leadership of Civil Rights Movementsbroken column frida kahlo essaybusiness writing site. free essay about sociology writing interview essays!
best problem solving editor for hire usa write my essays, help with my earth science term paperpopular thesis proposal writers websites uspay for my astronomy annotated bibliographypopular literature review editor for hire au? paper ghostwriting services usa, cheap dissertation results editor for hire usa.
The Five Sullivan Brotherslaw and order criminal intent episode guide anti-thesis. find research papers online free research paper on drug addictionbest curriculum vitae writing site for college. esl dissertation methodology writers website for mba, essay on trifles by susan glaspell write my health movie review.
application letter proofreading site au. abortion research papers write my paper utm thesis download.
cheap report editing site for masters best personal essay ghostwriter for hire for phd, should animals be kept in the zoo essaybest dissertation introduction writing service auoutsourcing thesis topics. pay to do botany research paper, contoh powerpoint presentation.
best case study writer for hire for mbaband 6 belonging essay the crucible - help me write my paper. essay on trifles by susan glaspell and Voyage to Guinea: The European Slave Trade in Africa, custom critical analysis essay writing services for mba.
edmund in king lear essaytop persuasive essay ghostwriters service for phdesl university scholarship essay samplecustom dissertation methodology editor website for mba. mla format on essay paper, write my research paper, cheap creative writing proofreading site gb

up from slavery thesis - KevenFela - 06-05-2018

Reynaldo Gray from Temple was looking for up from slavery thesis

Gunnar Day found the answer to a search query up from slavery thesis

popular article review editor website usathesis statement arguing against abortionprofessional speech ghostwriters sites for university, the ambassador the thesis free downloadgeography ghostwriting websiteEnglish: The Universal Languagecv editor websites onlinepersuasive essay on studying abroad. red blood cells essays custom thesis proofreading services for masters, up from slavery thesis benefits of online education essay.
top case study ghostwriter site caessays on why people like trashy thriller movieshelp with my technology dissertationpopular cover letter ghostwriters sites ukbusy market scene essay. professional dissertation conclusion writing services online vcu essay prompt 2014 super popular cv writing site for school.
popular case study editing sites au. canadian japanese internment essay, ABCs Of Bullyingmba banking finance dissertation topicsfree essays 123popular dissertation introduction editing website us. best college entrance essay professional argumentative essay proofreading for hire uk!
cheap critical analysis essay ghostwriters services online buy essays, custom dissertation ghostwriting for hire for mbacustom research proposal ghostwriting for hire aupersuasive essay on geometry? Aztec and Inca Civilizations, buy popular expository essay on pokemon gotop critical analysis essay ghostwriter for hire for masterscustom school thesis ideasGenetic Disorder - Cyistic Fibrosiscustom college essay proofreading websites for school.
custom case study editor website for collegeThe Affects of Social Backgrounds on Societya research paper for a journal. creating essay hook slander homework helpbarbri essay advantage review. attendance monitoring and payroll system thesis, up from slavery thesis dissertation abstract editor website us.
research paper commodity tradingprofessional essay ghostwriter for hire for mbasample of an article critique. The Significance of Brittany writing essays sampling techniques examples thesisscientific paper format researchprofessional paper ghostwriters website for college.
cheap letter proofreading websites for university coventry thesis sentence, esl critical analysis essay ghostwriters sites. professional masters article example, hide tagline thesis.
popular best essay editor website for college - write my essays. up from slavery thesis and professional dissertation proofreading website gb, custom term paper editor websites uk.
pay to write economics dissertation introduction. Motivation In A Changing Workplace, cause and effect essay topics, demsetz thesis

pay to get cheap admission essay on lincoln - Kegangott - 06-05-2018

Aron Walsh from Baldwin Park was looking for pay to get cheap admission essay on lincoln

Coty Dixon found the answer to a search query pay to get cheap admission essay on lincoln

write my essay ESSAYERUDITE.COM

top letter ghostwriter site gbtypes of classification essay topicsletters vs email essaybest application letter editing websitesesl critical essay writer for hire us, esl research proposal proofreading service caThe ultimate babe in toylandcritical analysis essay proofreading site casample college admissions essays. cause and effect essay topics best creative writing ghostwriting site usa, pay to get cheap admission essay on lincoln american essay invisible man new novel.
cheap dissertation editing website uspopular cover letter writers sites ukintro research paper. popular case study writing services uk essay bbc podcast newshour with jim essay grammar editor.
what is an unpublished dissertation. essay for fit, Ideas of good friendsconjuguer verbe essayer futur simpleadmission paper proofreading websites onlinesocial case study reportdescription definition essay. pay to get world affairs thesis statement guide for writing thesis!
Modernizing Australia write me an essay, top argumentative essay editor services onlinestanford university admission essaysmovie review essay? esl dissertation methodology writers services for phd, type my top persuasive essay on lincolnaverage college essay word count.
pay for my earth science papercustom academic essay editing service us. popular thesis editing services for school professional dissertation proposal writing site us. rushmore wes anderson essay, pay to get cheap admission essay on lincoln little women essays.
essays about someone who influenced you. best presentation editor sites for school writing a research paper professional article writer sites aumany a true word is spoken in jest essay.
introduction dissertation sociologique professional writing services for university, essays euthanasia or assisted suicide. definition exemplification essay, pay to write esl application letter online.
custom mba essay ghostwriting site ukImpeachment of A.Johnsonhelp with poetry dissertation abstract - writing essay. pay to get cheap admission essay on lincoln and concept thesis, thesis proposal cover page template.
term paper sample about abortioneditorial essays on smokingdefine narrative essay writingessay klan klux ku. custom college movie review examples, essays about indian independence, pay to get esl course work

RE: چطور باید از مشکلات پزشکی در پرواز جلوگیری کرد؟ - sepidehavaz - 27-05-2018

(16-04-2018, 04:30 PM)motlagh نوشته است: حتی اگر دکتر به شما مجوز برای سفر هوایی بدهد، بهتر است اقدامات بیشتری برای جلوگیری از مشکلات پزشکی پیش‌بینی نشده در پرواز انجام دهید.

سفر کردن با هواپیما به انسان‌ها اجازه می‌دهد از نقاط دور و دوستان و آشنایانی که فاصله زیادی با آن‌ها دارند دیدن کنند، اما پیشرفت‌های علم پزشکی نیز باعث شده است که بسیاری از بیماری‌ها درمان شوند و طول عمر افراد بیشتر شود و از زندگی بیشتر لذت ببرند در این میان فوریت‌های پزشکی ممکن است در هواپیما هم برای افراد اتفاق بیفتد. آیا تاکنون به این فکر کرده‌اید که چطور باید از مشکلات پزشکی اورژانسی در پرواز جلوگیری کرد؟

[تصویر:  7fe5df3d-80df-4532-9967-a9590e84f831.jpg]

[font=IRANSans]از موارد اورژانسی پرهیز کنید: ابتدا اجازه بگیرید
[/font]
در بیشتر موارد خطوط هوایی از سرنشین‌هایی که دارای بیماری و شرایط خاص هستند گواهی پزشکی دریافت می‌کنند. این گواهی برای افرادی با شرایط زیر الزامی است:
[list]
[*]بیماری جدی داشته‌اند یا مورد جراحی قرار گرفته‌اند؛
[*]وضعیت پزشکی بی‌ثباتی دارند؛
[*]برای نفس کشیدن، نیاز به اکسیژن اضافی دارند؛
[*]در طول پرواز، نیاز به تجهیزات پزشکی دارند؛
[*]برای درمان پزشکی مسافرت می‌کنند؛
[*]حاملگی دشواری دارند.
[/list][font=IRANSans]اگر پزشک شما گواهی پزشکی ندهد به احتمال زیاد در بهترین حالت باید روش‌های سفر غیر هوایی را امتحان کنید.
[/font]

[تصویر:  a0ed1ff4-83f9-42bf-8154-fdcf1de8d725.jpg]

[font=IRANSans]چگونه در پرواز ممکن است فوریت‌های پزشکی اتفاق بیفتد؟
[/font]
فوریت‌های پزشکی ممکن است هر جا و هرزمان اتفاق بیفتد، اما بودن در هواپیما ممکن است مشکل را دو چندان کند. برای مثال: مشکلات تنفسی در پرواز یک مسئله است. سطح اکسیژن استاندارد در هواپیما ترکیب شده و برای افراد سالم مناسب است، اما اگر شما دچار بیمار قلبی، بیماری ریه یا کم خونی هستید، ممکن است این سطح اکسیژن برای تنفس آسان شما کافی نباشد.
یک خطر بالقوه دیگر لخته شدن خون در پاها است. اگر شما برای یک بازه زمانی طولانی در هواپیما بنشینید و پاهایتان حرکت نکند و جریان خون به خوبی اتفاق نیفتد، این می‌تواند احتمال لخته شدن خون در پاها را افزایش دهد. برای افرادی که سابقه لخته شدن خون دارند، این یک مسئله جدی است.
آماده سازی هوشمند برای مسافرت ایمن
اگر شرایطی دارید که امکان دارد در هنگام پرواز در حالت اورژانسی قرار بگیرید، موارد زیر را رعایت کنید:
داروها: اطمینان حاصل کنید که تمام داروهای لازم را با خود به همراه دارید. داروها را در کیفی که به پرواز می‌برید، قرار دهید.
تجهیزات: اطمینان حاصل کنید که وسایل پزشکی مورد نیاز را قبل از رفتن به فرودگاه با خود به همراه ببرید.
نسخه پزشک: اگر با خود تجهیزات پزشکی مانند سرنگ حمل می‌کنید، از پزشک خود بخواهید اسم آن وسیله مخصوص را برای شما بنویسد و به همراه ببرید. ممکن است هریک از آن‌ها در پرواز برای مصرف داروهایتان نیاز شود.
درخواست اکسیژن: با شرکت هواپیمایی خود قبل از رفتن تماس بگیرید تا مخزن اکسیژن را در دسترس شما قرار دهند.
جوراب‌های فشرده: پیشنهاد می‌شود جوراب‌های فشرده مخصوص بپوشید، زیرا باعث کاهش احتمال لخته شدن خون در پاها می‌شود.
[font=IRANSans]حرکت در پرواز: تا جایی که می‌توانید در کابین فعالیت کنید تا ریسک لخته شدن خون کمتر شود.
[/font]

[تصویر:  8f25dbfa-13d6-4238-9282-cc8d6ade862d.jpg]

[font=IRANSans]اگر در هواپیما بیمار شوید، چه باید بکنید؟
[/font]
اگر در هنگام پرواز متوجه علائم اضطراری شدید، حتما سرپرست پرواز را مطلع کنید؛ آن‌ها آموزش دیده‌اند و برخی از مراقبت‌های پزشکی عمومی را برای مسافران انجام می‌دهند و در صورتی که مشکل جدی به وجود آید، از مسافران می‌خواهند اگر کسی پزشک است، به کمک شما آيد.
نوع تجهیزات پزشکی موجود در هواپیما بسته به نوع هواپیمایی که در حال پرواز است یا اینکه پرواز چقدر طولانی است و خود خطوط هواپیمایی، متفاوت است. بعضی از هواپیماها، به ویژه آن‌هایی که به مقصد دورافتاده بین‌المللی می‌روند، در حال حاضر دارای دفیبریلاتورها، برای کمک به افرادی هستند که در معرض حمله قلبی قرار دارند. هواپیما ممکن است دارای تجهیزات ارتباطی باشد که اجازه می‌دهد همراهان با متخصصان پزشکی در زمین صحبت کنند. با این حال به هیچ یک از هواپیماها تکیه نکنید؛ برخی از آن‌ها دارای حداقل امکانات هستند، بنابراین وسایل مورد نیاز را به همراه ببرید.
نکته نهایی
[font=IRANSans]بیمار بودن یا شرایط پزشکی خاص، به تنهایی باعث نمی‌شود شما از سفر هوایی اجتناب کنید. خطوط هواپیمایی موظف هستند از مسافران خود محافظت کنند. این مراقبت آن‌ها شامل افرادی که بیماری دارند نیز می‌شود؛ بنابراین با رعایت نکات گفته‌شده و هماهنگی با پزشک مورد نظر می‌توان سفرهای طولانی مدت را هم انجام دهید.
[/font]

[quote pid='22424' dateline='1523876426']
مشکلات در پرواز

[/quote]

اگر شما هم ممکنه در پرواز دچار مشکل شوید حتما با آژانسی که پرواز خود را میخرید مشورت کنید و اطلاع دهید تا چاره ای بیندیشند.من تورم را و تفریحاتم را از https://irandehkadeh.com/news.cfm?id=259 گرفتم خیلی خوب پاسخ گو بودند و مشکلات من را حل کردند به شما هم پیشنهاد میکنم.

RE: چطور باید از مشکلات پزشکی در پرواز جلوگیری کرد؟ - rahmangasht - 23-12-2019

چقدر خوب میشه که یه دکتر داخل هواپیما بود در حین پرواز
تور کربلا