تالار گفتگوی کیش تک/ kishtech forum

نسخه‌ی کامل: I think it's about time I get the hang of the skill.
شما درحال مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی متنی این صفحه می‌باشید. مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی کامل با قالب‌بندی مناسب.
I will understand that compared to the current values these seem like enormous nerfs but the inherent problem is actually that turm/ovl is overly strong currently and OSRS gold has been left in that state for too long. It seems to me that when the cb update launches summoning will not be as easy as herblore, but following the summoning rework it should eventually be a good deal better.

Disregarding everything above, I'd suggest using the xp on summoning because summoning advantages more out of this bonus xp, as you save both money and time amassing charms. You know how previously summoning always had a 1.1x multiplier on bonus xp weekends unlike other abilities so as to not be unbalanced? Well, this time it's just like any other skill, so I'd make the most of that if I wanted summoning xp.

I think it's about time I get the hang of the skill. At the moment, I'm 63 in that skill. But the only encounter I have with this skill (I am doing it, not the actual exp for getting a higher level), is from approximately 5 times going solo. I've like maybe a couple of hundred tokens and as a result of this I can't enjoy any rewards from dungeoneering (I really want a bonecrusher for hunter/combat coaching ). So, please notify me in the manners of Dungeoneering. How can I get tokens fast, what would be the best practises (and (un)written rules) of playing a group and finally what is this prestige thing?

BTW, you have a typo at the top... Dugneon lawl. Prestige is something you do when you complete all your floors. Let us say I'd Floor 1 with Prestige 1. Prestige 1 way I finished 1 floor then pressed on the prestige button. But let's say I had been on Floor 31 and I'd Prestige 1: I would get lower XP. Prestige, in addition to Old School RuneScape Gold Floor, are your base XP rates for the dungeon you finish (then, level-mod, deaths, etc.. slip in). Consequently, if you complete 30 floors, you press prestige, after which you do flooring 31. You are xp should be around 100%, because of the average involving your prestige and your flooring. So, that's prestige.