تالار گفتگوی کیش تک/ kishtech forum

نسخه‌ی کامل: Possible Buy Runescape gold player
شما درحال مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی متنی این صفحه می‌باشید. مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی کامل با قالب‌بندی مناسب.
Obviously don't go and earn troll reviews on OSRS gold games because of this weird ass war involving OSRS and RS3 but if you are reading reviews, have a minute and jump over the ones with no hours on record. That is not what's happening and that is not how steam works. The game is largely positive which all matters. Obvious review bombs like this are not helpful and thus don't get shown to other people as far as helpful reviews with long hours . Also curators advocating the game will toooons more. 

A couple of individuals review bombing will not do ANYTHING into rs3. Go to the osrs play shop page, I am sure you'll Discover similar amount of review bombs from lazy dumb Men and Women who say something like"GAME SUX, died to cow"I feel like if you played with the game and you have a legitimately negative inspection then you should post it. This you shouldn't do it because it can hurt recruitment to our game isn't our duty. Jagex should get guinuine opinions on their games. I play RS3 consistently. 

But at precisely the same time I think it's a great deal of issues. And the management of the sport is corrupt. I'm more prone to leave a negative inspection even though I play with the game.RS3 is not all garbage. But I feel like the poor things added to the game outweighs the fantastic stuff added. If it had been manipulative about getting visitors to spend their cash from the store when people already cover subscriptions then maybe I would be more positive. You're bombarded with advertisements to purchase keys and things like this in RS3 unless you are an Ironman.A possible rs3 participant is additionally a prospective osrs player. 

They're the exact same thing, a possible Buy Runescape gold player. Once they get hooked into playing rs3 they might choose to play with osrs. We're just HURTING ourselves. And making ourselves seem childish.Reviews appear to be great at this time, and the best reviews, even negative ones, are somewhat fair. However I saw a recent review in which the person states the game sucks because it is too confusing.