تالار گفتگوی کیش تک/ kishtech forum

نسخه‌ی کامل: Felipe Vazquez Jersey
شما درحال مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی متنی این صفحه می‌باشید. مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی کامل با قالب‌بندی مناسب.
The Oakland Athletics were dealt some brutal news on Tuesday Felipe Vazquez Jersey , as ace starting pitcher Sean Manaea is on the disabled list with rotator cuff teninditis and could be out for the season, per Jane Lee of MLB.com.Sean Manaea has rotator cuff tendinitis. He鈥檚 shut down indefinitely. A鈥檚 hoping he can pitch again this season, but there鈥檚 obviously a chance he won鈥檛 be able to.— Jane Lee (@JaneMLB) August 28, 2018The Athletics also announced that left-handed starter Brett Anderson is on the DL with with forearm strain. The news comes while Oakland is in the midst of an intense race for the AL West with the Houston Astros, and in line to reach the second wild card spot in the American League.Manaea, 26, was in the midst of a career year with the Athletics, posting a 12-9 record with a 3.59 ERA and 108 strikeouts in 160.2 innings pitched. He threw a no-hitter against the Boston Red Sox on Apr. 21 http://www.piratesfanproshop.com/authentic-josh-bell-jersey , becoming the 12 player in franchise history to accomplish the remarkable feat.advertising Credit: Darren Yamashita-USA TODAY SportsBilly Beane and the rest of the front office may now look to work out a deal for any pitchers placed on waivers. The Athletics have come a long way this late in the season, and it's imperative that they have enough arms for October baseball. There's no replacing Manaea, but there are some guys on the market that could be useful.Perhaps Toronto Blue Jays righty Marco Estrada would interest the Athletics. He has a strong postseason track record and is a free agent at the end of the season. The Jays would probably be happy to get out of his contract, if Oakland is taking him on. Gio Gonzalez of the Washington Nationals cleared waivers and could be available.advertisingThe Athletics should make the playoffs for the first time in four years, but it could be difficult to embark on a long journey, when other AL teams like the Houston Astros and New York Yankees carry deeper rotations.For now, Oakland has to hope that Manaea can recover in time for the postseason, and that Anderson will return to full health. Texas will still be looking for its first run of the series when the Rangers and the playoff-hopeful Tampa Bay Rays square off Wednesday afternoon at Globe Life Park in Arlington for the finale of their three-game set.The Rangers will send left-hander Yohander Mendez (2-1 Willie Stargell Jersey , 3.86) to the mound while Tampa Bay has not announced a starter and will likely go with the “opener” strategy that Rays manager Kevin Cash has popularized this season.The Rangers lost 4-0 on Tuesday to Tampa Bay’s Cy Young Award candidate Blake Snell a night after a streak of 106 home games without being shut out ended with a 3-0 defeat at the hands of Tyler Glasnow and three relievers.Article continues below ...Until Monday, Texas was the only major league team that hadn’t been shut out at home this season. They’ve gone 21 innings without scoring a run.“The two guys we faced the past two games have been very tough and had plus-breaking pitches they can throw for strikes,” Texas manager Jeff Banister said. “You don’t like (not scoring runs) but I still have faith in this offense. We needed to do something early and couldn’t anything done.”Ji-Man Choi has been a big part of the Rays’ surge that’s seen them win 13 of their past 16 contests.The Rays are 5 1/2 games behind Oakland for a wild card spot after Oakland’s 9-7 loss to the Los Angeles Angels on Tuesday. Tampa Bay has 12 games to play.On Monday in a 3-0 win over Texas, Choi hit his eighth homer in 43 games covering 146 at-bats since getting called up July 11 after being acquired from the Brewers for Brad Miller, who has since been released. Projected over a full season, Choi could rip off 30 dingers, and he a permanent fixture in the middle of the Rays lineup.“I keep telling myself to focus on every at-bat and do what I can do, do my best http://www.piratesfanproshop.com/authentic-josh-bell-jersey , and the results will follow,” Choi told the Tampa Bay Times through a Korean interpreter on the phone. “I just keep doing what I have to do at the plate.”On Tuesday, Choi had a hit, a walk and a run-scoring ground out in three plate appearancesCash said Choi’s been locked in, even hitting the ball hard to all parts of the park when he’s not recording hits.“He’s been hot, and now it seems like he’s getting big hits for a couple weeks,” Cash said. “I know how you can project numbers and I think it’s fair to say if he got consistent at-bats that you could see some pretty damaging numbers.”The 23-year-old Mendez will make his sixth appearance and fourth start of the season. It will be his 15th major league appearance and fourth big league start overall.Mendez has gone 2-0 with a 1.20 ERA in his last three games (two starts) and will be working on four days’ rest after earning the relief win in Rangers’ 4-0 shutout victory Friday at San Diego. He has never faced Tampa Bay.