تالار گفتگوی کیش تک/ kishtech forum

نسخه‌ی کامل: Keith Hernandez Jersey
شما درحال مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی متنی این صفحه می‌باشید. مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی کامل با قالب‌بندی مناسب.
The New York Mets announced Wednesday left fielder Yoenis Cespedes will miss the rest of the 2018 MLB season in order to undergo surgery on both heels.Mets assistant general manager John Ricco said the outfielder faces an eight-to-10-month recovery timetable Dwight Gooden Jersey , per Mike Puma of the New York Post. Rizzo also noted the Mets have an insurance policy on Cespedes' contract.This is far from the first setback for the slugger, as he suffered theheel injuryafter missing significant time with a hip problemearlier in the campaign.When healthy, Cespedes is one of the best players in the Mets lineup as a two-time All-Star, Gold Glove winner and Silver Slugger winner. He played just 81 games in 2017 and 38 games in 2018 prior to his heel setback, but he tallied 35 home runs and 105 RBI in 2015 with the Mets and Detroit Tigers and 31 long balls and 86 RBI in 2016 with New York.Injuries have prevented Cespedes from reaching his full potential on the Mets, and the National League East team has grown accustomed to playing without his power in the lineup.It will need to do so again following this latest setback and will likely turn toward the combination of Michael Conforto, Jose Bautista and Matthew den Dekker in left field for the rest of 2018.Cespedes is going to need a setback-free recovery to be ready for the start of next season. Billie Weiss/Boston Red Sox/Getty ImagesBoston Red Sox manager Alex Cora called President Donald Trump's tweets about the death toll from Hurricane Maria "disrespectful" to his native Puerto Rico."To be tweeting about 3 Keith Hernandez Jersey ,000 people ... it's actually disrespectful for my country," Cora said Thursday, according to ESPN.com."We see it that way. I know probably he doesn't feel that way. And like I said, hey man, thank you for helping us. He went down there, he did what he did."I hate talking about politics and all that, but I think this is more than politics. This is about a country that really suffered Jorge De La Rosa Jersey , we still ... you see the hurricanes forming now. Everybody's panicking. It's not easy. One thing's for sure, and I told (the media) before, one thing I'm proud, we're standing up on our own two feet. Like, do we need help? Yeah, we do. We know that."On Thursday morning, Trump tweeted his belief that the reported death tolls from the storm were fabricated by Democrats "to make me look as bad as possible.""3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico http://www.diamondbacksfanproshop.com/au...ker-jersey ," hewrote. "When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...".....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age Jarrod Dyson Jersey , just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!"According to CNN.com'sBetsy KleinandMaegan Vazquez, the Puerto Rican governor "formally raised the death toll from Hurricane Maria to an estimated 2,975 from 64 following a study conducted by researchers at The George Washington University."George Washington University issued a statement Thursday standing by its findings: "Our results show that Hurricane Maria was a very deadly storm, one that affected the entire island but hit the poor and the elderly the hardest.We are confident that the number鈥?,975鈥攊s the most accurate and unbiased estimate of excess mortality to date."