تالار گفتگوی کیش تک/ kishtech forum

نسخه‌ی کامل: Jacksonville Jaguars Hats
شما درحال مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی متنی این صفحه می‌باشید. مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی کامل با قالب‌بندی مناسب.
No one is safe from Jalen Ramsey's trash talk. Not even his grandma.The Jacksonville Jaguars star cornerback and one of the NFL's most outspoken personalities said Thursday he "definitely would" hit his grandmother if she lined up against him on the football field."To respect the game Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodie , you have to play it fierce," Ramsey said. "I don't believe in having friends on the field. I mean, my brother, my dad, my mom, grandma was out there, like it's on. After the game, we can be cool. It doesn't matter. That's how I feel, like, you've got to respect the game of football."Football is not a game meant to be played being nice to each other and all that, like kumbaya. After the game's over with, that's cool."Ramsey wouldn't really hit his grandmother, would he?"No, I definitely would," he said. "She knows that. My grandma knows that. I love you, but she knows that."Ramsey added that granny "might not get up from one of my licks."Ramsey is a renowned trash-talker and one of the most competitive guys on the team.The Jaguars (1-0) host the New England Patriots (1-0) on Sunday, a rematch of the AFC championship game, and surely will have a lot to say before, during and after the game.Ramsey made headlines last month when he said in a magazine article about Patriots star tight end Rob Gronkowski "I don't think Gronk's good" and added "I don't think Gronk is as great as people think he is."Gronkowski responded Wednesday  Youth Customized Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , saying "if that's how he feels, that's how he feels."Gronkowski caught only one pass in the title game before getting knocked out with a concussion. Asked Thursday about his comments, Ramsey said he "might be crazy.""I don't care," Ramsey added. "He's good. He's good, now. We ain't going to get it twisted. He's good, but you saying this to me, is this supposed to bring fear to me or something? ... I don't fear no man, period. So he's going to have to come out there and line up on me, or however it goes. He's got to play us this year."Jacksonville planned in the previous meeting to let Ramsey cover Gronk when the tight end lined up wide, outside the hash marks.Ramsey and defensive coordinator Todd Wash declined to provide details into what could be in store Sunday."I'm not sure," Ramsey said. "I'm going to go out there and do whatever the coach asks me to do, to be honest. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I'm very confident in all of my teammates on the defensive side of the ball. Whoever goes against him, I'm very confident they'll hold it down and I'll do my job and I'll hold it down where I'm at."Atlanta Falcons vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Live blog for Week 3 The Jacksonville Jaguars return to TIAA Bank Field for the final “dress rehearsal” of the 2018 preseason for a majority of the starters, as they host the Atlanta Falcons for a 7 PM EDT kick off.Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles and the first-team offense will look to perform better than their very up and down showing in Minnesota last weekend, and the first-team defense will look to build on an impressive showing the last two preseason outings against a very good Matt Ryan-led offense.How to Watch: The game will be shown locally in the Jacksonville viewing area on the team’s official station, Action News Jax CBS 47. You can also stream the game for free if you’re in the Jaguars’ secondary markets, or the UK www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com , Canada, and Mexico, via the team’s official website.Live Blog:9:56 PM: Not a lot of action to end the game, folks. The Jaguars hold on for a 17-6 win and we now wait to see who makes the 53, and what will be the prognosis for Marqise Lee? Thanks for joining me tonight! See ya Thursday.9:22 PM: Both second team offenses peter out on unsustainable drives. Logan Cooke booms a punt that is muffed and recovered back by a Falcons player, they take over trailing 17-6 halfway through the 4th.9:09 PM: Touchdown Jaguars! Cody Kessler leads a drive with much of the work being done by Grant and Brandon Wilds. On a 4th & Goal from the 1, Kessler recovers his own botched snap, and dives over the pile for the Jags score. 17-6 Jaguars, early 4th quarter.8:56 PM: The Falcons back up offense drives and is forced to punt, after an overturned ruling of an interception by Cody Davis. All back ups for both teams in the game now. Bortles ends his preseason with a bad interception.8:47 PM: After driving down the field on what looked to be a definite scoring drive, Bortles throws a deep out intended for Dede Westbrook that is way off target and into the chest of a Falcons defender for an interception at the Falcons 2 yard line. The Atlanta second team defense was in on that drive.Halftime Observations:Bortles had a couple of real bad plays, the interception was more of a better play by an aware defender but still not the best read. That said, overall Bortles has been more good than bad and is especially making good use of the screen game which was previously not something this offense was very effective at.The trio of Fournette, Yeldon, and Grant is going to be the genesis of this offense if all three can stay healthy.Andrew Norwell got a beat on one pass play, but overall showing why he got paid.The defense is so good there isn’t enough space here to give enough praise.Matt Ryan tried Jalen Ramsey twice, 1 completion for a 16 yard gain on an acrobatic catch.Injuries are starting to rear their head after being relatively healthy as a team all summer. The Lee & Dareus injuries will need particular attention.8:23 PM: The Jaguars take the ball down field with a mix of great screen passes, and running trap plays, to get to the Falcons’ 5 yard line before Bortles’ pass intended for Moncrief in the end zone is knocked down. Prior to that incompletion Jacksonville Jaguars Womens T-Shirt , Bortles had completed nine straight passes. Lambo makes it 10-6 Jaguars as the Falcons kneel it to take this to halftime.8:12 PM: Jarrod Wilson breaks up a pass in the end zone and the Jags force a field goal. Drive was helped by an interference call on Barry Church on a 3rd down pass. Tashaun Gipson injured his shoulder on the drive and left the game. 7-6 Jaguars.8:08 PM: Another injury update8:03 PM: Jags had a promising drive with a couple of nice plays in the passing game by the running backs Fournette & Yeldon, but Bortles is sacked on back to back plays to force the Logan Cooke punt. Andrew Norwell was flat beat on 2nd down for the first sack, followed by Jeremy Parnell appearing to step on Bortles foot and tripping him up for the other.7:55 PM: All starters that dressed tonight still on the field for both sides, and the Jags defense once again...forces a 3 & out. Yannick is a monster as he pressures Ryan on 3rd down to make an errant throw to kill the drive. 7-3 Jaguars.7:49 PM: Touchdown Jaguars! After a strike from Bortles to Moncrief on a slant that Moncrief took for 45 yards, Bortles hands off to Corey Grant for 15, and then Leonard Fournette goes off right tackle and cuts back against the grain for a 25 yard touchdown run. For God sakes, sit them all now.7:42 PM: End of first quarter. Jags convert a 2nd and short for a first down with a Bortles pass in the flat to Tommy Bohannon. Similar start as last week thus far, on both sides of the ball.7:39 PM: Once again, Jags defense responds by forcing another 3 & out for the Falcons. Jags got good pressure up front on 1st & 3rd downs including Lerentee McCray & Taven Bryan on the field. Punt is downed at the 1 yard line, however.7:36 PM: Jaguars drive ends with a missed 47 yard FG attempt from Josh Lambo. The Jag had marched down pretty well but two bad throws from Bortles on 2nd & 3rd down ended the drive.7:31 PM: Lee was carted off the field, it does not look good for him. 7:27 PM: *INJURY ALERT* Blake connects for 20 yards with Marqise Lee who is tackled but appears to have sustained a terrible knee injury while going down. 7:23 PM: Jags defense, as they did a week ago after a pick, responds with a 3 & out that was capped by a combo sack from DJ Hayden and Yannick Ngakoue. Falcons punt an Jags will start inside their 5.7:22 PM: 7:20 PM: Interception for the Falcons by safety Keanu Neal. Pass was a good a throw that was tipped by Alford of the Falcons and picked off by a diving Neal. Bortles did have Sefarian-Jenkins for a first down if it wasn’t tipped. Prior to that play, Blake attempts pass off play action, no one open runs for 4; Fournette running behind Andrew Norwell for the first time for 4;7:13 PM: 3-0 Falcons. Atlanta takes opening kick and goes about 50 yards on 8 play. The highlights on that drive: Mohamed Sanu Sr working on Patmon gets 20 yards on first play; Tevin Coleman gets 10 with Church in coverage; Coleman runs for 12 between center & right guard; Malik Jackson with a sack on Ryan on 2nd & 7; Tyler Patmon recovers nicely to break up a 12 yard out on Calvin Ridley on 3rd & 10 to force the FG.7:05 PM: Defense will see the field first. Leggo!6:54 PM: It’s time, friends!6:00 PM: The Falcons have announced their inactives, which include three star players, tonight.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Falcons announced that kicker Matt Bryant will be active for the first time this season as they face the Jacksonville Jaguars on Saturday night for their third preseason game.While Bryant will be on the field Jacksonville Jaguars Hats , Falcons starting cornerback Desmond Trufant will not be. Trufant will be held out of action, becoming the seventh Falcons player to be declared inactive for this game. The other six players who will sit out Saturday night’s game include Ricardo Allen, Devonta Freeman, Ben Garland, Marvin Hall, Deion Jones and Julio Jones.5:40 PM: The Jaguars have announced who is sitting tonight. Shorter list than we have seen this preseason, which is good, but AJ Bouye being OUT is a surprise, although I’m totally fine with them sitting everyone tbh. Tyler Shatley starts at center, Tyler Patmon at corner. Disappointed we don’t get another look at Ronnie Harrison.4:40 PM: In case you missed it, Jaguars uniform combo for tonight’s game...4:30 PM: Good afternoon, welcome to the live blog! This will be final time we see most if not all the starters until September 9, and we will also reportedly see the Jaguars debut of the team’s top free agent and draft pick from the off-season, in Andrew Norwell and Taven Bryan, respectively. I personally wouldn’t start any of the starting defense, or most of the offense, but never the less expect to see the team play guys well into the second half.