تالار گفتگوی کیش تک/ kishtech forum

نسخه‌ی کامل: واکنش امیر قلعه نویی به فحاشی علیه خداداد
شما درحال مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی متنی این صفحه می‌باشید. مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی کامل با قالب‌بندی مناسب.
به نقل از پردیس فناوری کیش امیر قلعه‌نویی در نشست خبری بعد از دیدار تیمش برابر سپیدرود رشت
در هفته دوم لیگ‌برتر صحبت‌هایی را مطرح کرد،که گزیده‌ای از آن را در زیر می خوانید.ادامه
Bortles also used the offseason to his benefit. He worked with quarterback guru Tom House to improve his footwork after completing 59 percent of his passes for 2,908 yards with 11 touchdowns and 17 interceptions as a rookie.
The Stat: He got his first playoff win last week. Has thrown for 3,000 and rushed for 500 yards in all four seasons in the league.
"You talk about taking a quarterback at the first or second pick, you're probably going to play that guy," Whisenhunt said when AFC coaches met with reporters on Tuesday at the NFL owners meetings.
"He'd talk about it here and there, just joking around, 'It's my last get-around, guys,'" Woods said. "I gained a lot of knowledge from him. I'm happy for him. We're thankful for him."
Later, Suh went back into the game when the offense was 7 yards from the Cheap NFL Jerseys From China end zone and driving. Perhaps not coincidentally, as soon as Suh re-entered, someone false-started and the drive stalled.
Middle linebacker James Laurinaitis said it's difficult to adjust when a quarterback decides to slide, Cheap Basketball Antonio Blakeney Jersey Jerseys often at the last instant.