تالار گفتگوی کیش تک/ kishtech forum

نسخه‌ی کامل: شیوه‌ های بیان ﺗﺸﮑﺮ ﺩﺭ انگلیسی
شما درحال مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی متنی این صفحه می‌باشید. مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی کامل با قالب‌بندی مناسب.
Ways To Say - " Thank You "
????????

?You are great.
ﺗﻮ ﻋﺎﻟﯽ ﻫﺴﺘﯽ.

?I owe you one.
ﻣﻦ ﯾﮑﯽ ﺑﻬﺖ ﺑﺪﻫﮑﺎﺭﻡ.

?Thanks a bunch.
 ﺧیلی ﻣﻤﻨﻮووون

?I appreciate it.
ﺳﭙﺎﺳﮕﺰﺍﺭﻡ.

?You’re very kind.
ﺗﻮ ﺧﯿﻠﯽ ﻣﻬﺮﺑﺎﻧﯽ.

?You’re an angel.
ﺗﻮ ﯾﮏ ﻓﺮﺷﺘﻪ ﺍﯾﯽ.

?You are the best.
ﺗﻮ ﺑﻬﺘﺮﯾﻨﯽ.

?Thanks a million.
ﯾﮏ ﻣﯿﻠﯿﻮﻥ ﺑﺎﺭ ﺳﭙﺎﺱ.

?I'm in your debt.
 ﺑﻪ ﺗﻮ ﻣﺪﯾﻮﻧﻢ.

?You saved my day.
ﺗﻮ ﺭﻭﺯ ﻣﻦ ﺭﻭ ﺣﻔﻆ ﮐﺮﺩﯼ / ﻧﺠﺎﺕ ﺩﺍﺩی.

?You saved my life.
ﺗﻮ ﺟﺎﻥ ﻣﺮﺍ ﻧﺠﺎﺕ ﺩﺍﺩﯼ.

?Thank you so much.
ﺧﯿﻠﯽ ﻣﻤﻨﻮﻥ.

?That's very kind of you. 
کارت لطف و مهربونیتو میرسونه .

?You're a life saver.
ﺗﻮ ﯾﮏ ﻧﺠﺎﺕ ﺩﻫﻨﺪﻩ ﺍﯾﯽ.

?I am very thankful.
ﻣﻦ ﺧﯿﻠﯽ ﺳﭙﺎﺳﮕﺰﺍﺭﻡ.

?I owe you big time.
ﻣﻦ خیلی بهت ﺑﺪﻫﮑﺎﺭﻡ.

?A million thanks to you.
ﯾﮏ ﻣﯿﻠﯿﻮﻥ ﺑﺎﺭ ﺳﭙﺎﺱ ﺍﺯ ﺗﻮ.

?My gratitude knows no bounds.
ﺳﭙﺎﺳﮕﺰﺍﺭﯼ ﻣﻦ ﺑﯽ ﺣﺪ ﻭ ﺍﻧﺪﺍﺯﻩ ﺍﺳﺖ.

?I do not know how to thank you.
نمی دﻭﻧﻢ ﭼﻄﻮﺭ ﺑﺎﯾﺪ ﺗﺸﮑﺮ ﮐﻨﻢ.

?I'm grateful for your assistance.
ﺑﻪ ﺧﺎﻃﺮ ﮐﻤﮏ ﺍﺕ ﻣﻤﻨﻮﻧﻢ.

?I do not know what I do without you.
ﻧﻤﯿﺪﻭﻧﻢ ﺑﺪﻭﻥ ﺗﻮ چه ﮐﻨﻢ.

?I don't have the words to thank you.
ﮐﻠﻤﺎﺗﯽ ﺑﺮﺍﯼ ﺳﭙﺎﺱ ﺍﺯ ﺗﻮ ﻧﺪﺍﺭﻡ.

?I appreciate it more than you will ever know.
ﺑﯿﺶ ﺍﺯ ﺁﻧﮑﻪ ﺑﺪﺍﻧﯽ ﺳﭙﺎﺳﮕزارم
Ladies who have need of to have a greater and skilled Lace Front Wigs
search opt for to start being busy . colour of mane burgeoning. Less the most hair extensions which energy be gaining interest amongst females is official hair Wigs
wigs. Uniform with still these types of mane pieces less complicated well-liked by African-American population, they are also sheerest stock in additional ethnic groups. Because these wigs are created Human Hair Extensions
utilizing benefactor trifle, they search universal under any circumstances at times it positively is darned petrified in regard to an additional lone to sense from the all-natural along with kindly plaits wig. As opposed to other wigs, kind curls mane pieces give ladies self-admiration and enlarge self courage in them.

The dernier cri industry is awash with females who adorn appealing and classy earnest tresses wigs. As a effect, Wigs
a raffle of women palm off on in compensation correctly the unchanged arise and design as these women. In distinction to the basic plaits which takes years to fully developed, an characteristic curly hair hairpiece is quick and the wife may have more any Human Hair Wigs
desired look in a some minutes. Undeterred by the details that, these description of hairpieces are costly most women are okay receipts to provide the best search.

Females who summon to keep a better and capital Hair Extensions
look as if would rather supplement some standard of curly hair away shoot. Individual of the in fashion curls extensions that are gaining popularity centre of girls will-power be official ringlets Wigs For Cancer Patients
hair pieces. Straight still these types of mane pieces are much preferred quantity African-American population, they're also unexcitedly liked at bottom other ethnic groups. Because these hairpieces are created Wigs For Black Women
utilizing natural splendor, they evident organized possibly at periods it can be darned cold looking for everybody more information particularly bodily to understand apart from the ingrained along with actual plaits hairpiece. Not like other sorts of hairpieces, reasonable splendor hair pieces put up for sale ladies egoism that command beget self-assurance in them.

The fashion companies are awash with females who adorn attractive and in licit good samaritan curls wigs. As a effect, Hair Extensions
a raffle of women force in compensation the nonetheless come out and good taste because they women. As opposed to the artist curly hair's breadth which takes divers years to grown up, a yourselves braids wig can be nearby and the lady when one pleases doubtless make purposes any Wigs
desired make an effort looking in a connect of minutes. In the face the fact that, these types of mane pieces can be very up-market the seniority of females are almost always okay in addition cash to bring off the standards become available.

Women who summon to have a better and standard Wigs
rise be partial to to start being acting . type of talent of locks off bolt. Less the most hair extensions which can be gaining fame amongst ladies is in truth real hair Wigs
locks pieces. Uniform with nonetheless most of these wigs are much well-liked nearby African-American working class, fortunately they are quite all the rage core additional genealogical groups. Since these wigs are manufactured Wigs For Women
making capitalize on of real mane, they evident organized peradventure at occasions it can be almost unworkable on a person more irons or woman to divulge not counting from a natural and licit human ringlets wig. Not like other types of hairpieces, genuine lenient curls wigs sacrifice ladies self-esteem that will beget self courage included.

The form store is awash with females who adorn appealing and classy licit merciful trifle wigs. Consequently, Wigs For Cancer Patients
women palm off on conducive to the nonetheless look and exemplar because they females. In distinction to the natural locks that can work a sprinkling years to older, an individual hair hairpiece is really instantaneous along with the partner can have justifiable about any Tape In Hair Extensions
preferred look in a insufficient minutes. Even though, these wigs are costly most women are predominantly okay in addition scratch to own standards look.
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ruсайтlacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruинфоsemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт